TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
Juicy Living by Design collects “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you; as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your first and last name, email and mailing address and telephone number when you subscribe to services on our site. We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages. If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA TECHNOLOGY
We track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our services;
- send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided;
- send you administrative email notifications;
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our services and for other marketing purposes; and
- perform marketing or data analysis
USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
If our information practices change at any time in the future, we will post the policy changes to the Site so that you may opt out of the new information practices.
We make use of location-based data for our website to connect you with other users near you that can either offer or are in need of Services. If you choose not to allow us to access your location, some or all functionality may not be available to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). Those rights include the following:
- We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until one of the following happens: (a) you ask us to delete the information, (b) we decide to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) we decide that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
- You have the right to request access to your data that we store and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the GDPR.
- We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.