You are going to LOVE this! Seriously.... As the flavours meld together the zucchini noodles really have a noodle like texture - Great for entertaining or meal prep Sunday to divy up for lunches. Enjoy!
- 2 zucchini spiralized
- 2 cups of chopped red cabbage
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 red belle pepper (or color of choice)
- 1 cup of sliced green onion
- 3/4 peanuts (or nut of choice)
For the sauce...
- 1/4 cup organic peanut butter
- 2 tbsp of hot sauce (sriracha, franks red hot, or what you like)
- 1 lime juiced
- dash of himalayan salt
Place all ingredients into a bowl after prepping. In a second bowl add all ingredients for the sauce and mix together until smooth. Add to salad and toss. Let cool in fridge for at least 30 minutes then serve. Stores well in glass containers up to 3 days.
Serves 2 - 4 :)